Learn How to Get Involved
Yukons Assessment Process Explained
Learn How to Submit a Project Proposal
- What does the new Pre-submission Engagement (PSE) process for Executive Committee screenings look like?
- What overall approach does YESAB use to conduct environmental and socio-economic assessments?
- How are asserted and established Aboriginal and Final Agreement rights considered in assessments under YESAA?
- How does YESAB consider cumulative effects?
- Information for Participants
- Information for Proponents
- Procedural guide: YOR documents post recommendation or referral.
The Executive Committee have confirmed dates and times for public meetings during the Public...
Evaluation of the Effects of Industrial Activities on the Personal Safety of Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Women and Girls and LGBTQ2S+ Persons in Yukon
YESAB is undertaking research to understand and to be able to assess the effects of industrial...
Yukon Environmental and Socio-economic Assessment Board
YESAB is an independent arms-length body, responsible for implementation of the assessment responsibilities under YESAA. YESAB's core values are neutrality, integrity, transparency, growth and passion.