How do I request an extension to the public comment period?

Requests for extensions to the public comment period can be done by contacting the Designated Office that is assessing the project or submitting a request to the project file on the YESAB Online Registry.

A request for an extension to the public comment period must be done during the Seeking Views and Information period of the evaluation (when the evaluation is open for comment).